We are looking for a licensed, part time assistant to join our brokerage immediately. We want an assistant that has previous experience staying in touch with leads and marketing with an in depth knowledge of real estate. We are happy to consider a new realtor that needs a way to get started in this business.
- Comfortable using MLS
- Keeping brokers calendar detailed and appts organized.
- capable calling and staying in touch with potential leads for multiple sources .
- Scheduling showings
- Conducting showings when broker cannot.
- scheduling inspections
- Preparing marketing items
- News letters / blogs once a month
- typing basic amendments and communication with clients and agents
- Previous experience working on real estate transactions and knowing how to keep transaction files compliant. This is a huge bonus if you have experience as a transaction Coordinator!
Assistant needs to be:
- Personable and outgoing
- Extremely detail oriented
- With excellent writing skills
- Comfortable working from my home office or your own
- Capable of working with little supervision and producing results!
- Excellent personal and phone skills.
- Flexible schedule
- Must have reliable transportation
We expect all employees and advisors to generate leads. Part of being an assistant in real estate is having great personal skills and connections. Real estate is a relationship business and we survive based on connections we make.
If everything works out as planned, this position could be full-time with in 6 months. We are willing to train the right person. Assistant is capable of transitioning to a full time agent if desired over time as well.
For more information please visit our website at www.DreamDenver.net. Please send all resume’s to the attention of Justin at office@DreamDenver.net